Jonathan had a DrupalCon Prague session on Mozilla Persona with Dan Callahan from Mozilla.
To get in touch, please use the contact form.
Jonathan can work on-site or remotely:
- Due diligence - ensuring that an existing project is of sufficient quality before committing to build upon it.
- Team building - have your own in-house Drupal capabilities.
- Defining site building strategy.
- Creating a culture for using Drupal in a sustainable manner.
- Analysing a specification to determine how best to implement it with Drupal.
- Critiquing an existing implementation, explaining how things can be done better.
- Participating in meetings.
- In-office presence helping team members.
- Developing modules.
- Assisting with whole Drupal websites.
- The Bitcoin Ring
- Da Vinci Media GmbH
- Insurance Australia Group
- Flight Centre
- TV2 (Denmark)
- Wunderkraut / NodeOne Denmark / Verk
- Sharkscopers - case study
- Bluespark Labs
Major Drupal contributions
Notable core patches
- #1068266: drupal_mkdir does not set permissions to directories it created recursively
- #1338428: image_dimensions_scale() and image_scale_effect() are ungrokable and buggy
- #1129642: Populate HTML image tags with dimension attributes (like D6 imagefield) without re-introducing I/O
- #1083982: Fix support for remote streamwrappers
- #1028092: Default image is not set to permanent and saved to the wrong schema
- #1025124: Remove cruft from theme_image_style() and image_style_url()
- #908282: Remove unnecessary I/O from theme_image()
- #797680: drupal_write_record() unnecessarily sets primary keys while updating
- #755856: Don't insert default values into db in drupal_write_record()
- #742246: Handle uncaught exceptions (blog post)
- #690746: Text column type doesn't reliably hold serialized variables
- #535066: Use CSS3 / IE filter to render toolbar shadow