It is being built by using as many existing open source Drupal components as possible and by extending and creating components where necessary.
The purpose of Bluedroplet Consulting is to bootstrap the Bluedroplet project financially, and also to directly fund the development of open source Drupal components that clients and Bluedroplet share a need for.
Jonathan is currently based in Melbourne.
If you require assistance from Bluedroplet Consulting, please use the contact form.
Jonathan can work on-site or remotely.
- Teach understanding of how to effectively utilise Drupal.
- Analyse specification and determine how best to implement it with Drupal.
- Critique existing implementation, explain how things can be done better.
- Participate in meetings.
- In-office presence helping team members.
- Module development.
- Site building.
- TV2 (Denmark)
- Wunderkraut / NodeOne Denmark / Verk
- Sharkscopers - case study
Major Drupal contributions
Notable core patches
- #1068266: drupal_mkdir does not set permissions to directories it created recursively
- #1338428: image_dimensions_scale() and image_scale_effect() are ungrokable and buggy
- #1129642: Populate HTML image tags with dimension attributes (like D6 imagefield) without re-introducing I/O
- #1083982: Fix support for remote streamwrappers
- #1028092: Default image is not set to permanent and saved to the wrong schema
- #1025124: Remove cruft from theme_image_style() and image_style_url()
- #908282: Remove unnecessary I/O from theme_image()
- #797680: drupal_write_record() unnecessarily sets primary keys while updating
- #755856: Don't insert default values into db in drupal_write_record()
- #742246: Handle uncaught exceptions (blog post)
- #690746: Text column type doesn't reliably hold serialized variables
- #535066: Use CSS3 / IE filter to render toolbar shadow